As a value-added service, we are happy to offer investors our very own Castle Trader system. Castle Trader is a trading platform (powered by Interactive Brokers) that allows investors to trade equities, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds from over 100 markets worldwide. Its mosaic workspace provides comprehensive order entry and order management functionality that includes charts, watch lists, market scanners & more. The platform is completely customizable, with a drag and snap functionality that lets the user easily align new windows to the default workspace.
Castle Trader Features
Trade stocks, options, futures, Forex, funds, bonds, warrants and more on over 100 markets worldwide, all from a single account.
- The tabbed interface and modular design makes it easy to find the features you want to use. Tabs and panels are clearly labeled to break down trading tasks into simple actions.
- Ideal for users who work behind a firewall, Castle Trader runs through the Internet, so you can log in and trade from any Internet-ready PC with no downloads required.
- Create orders with a single click on the Bid or Ask price, and create more advanced orders in the Order Management Panel.
- Quickly create spread orders based on predefined strategies or create your own custom strategies.
- View open orders and executions, and create new orders from open, executed and canceled trades.
- View a summary of your account status, margin requirements, equity, net liquidation and P&L, and your positions, all with a single click.
Market Data and Charts
- Add tickers to view streaming market data, and choose to receive delayed market data for instruments for which you do not currently hold market data subscriptions.
- View option chains, and create a new tabbed page for each underlying.
- Use Interactive Flash-based charts to view market value and volume for a single stock, future or index for one of several time periods.
- Check the Market Pulse to keep up with current market conditions around the world.
Advanced Trading Tools
Enjoy the benefits of advanced trading tools without the complexity:
- Market Depth displays the alternative bids and offers away from the inside quote to allow you to better gauge market liquidity.
- BookTrader lets you view deep book data for a selected instrument, and create and transmit orders.
- Market Scanners provide a quick scan of relevant markets and return the top symbols based on instrument, parameter and other filtering criteria.
- Contract Search helps you easily find instrument information and IDs.
News and Fundamentals
- View symbol-specific fundamentals, including profile, news, charting, financials, insider trading info, analyst info and SEC filings for any company.
- Portfolio News lets you view the latest market news for the symbols you currently hold in your portfolio.
Customize Castle Trader to make the simple interface work the way you do:
- Take advantage of Castle Trader's completely modular design to add and remove trading functions and tools to fit your own trading style.
- Create tabbed product pages that contain everything you need to see for a specific symbol: market data, charts, open orders and more.
- Set preferences for everything from font size and style, language and skin to precautionary settings and operating mode.